CHANGE OF DATES
An Open Circle will be held every Tuesday from Tuesday January 9th 2018.
The Diamond Centre,
Kirby In Ashfield, Nottingham,
TIME - 7 p.m. for a 7.30 start until about 9 p.m.
It is hoped that people will chatter together with like-minds before and after the circle as it can be very difficult to find 'psychic' and like-minded people to talk to about 'weird' stuff.
It is a good idea to bring along your own bottle of drinking water for the open circle.
Resident medium will be myself - Barbara Burgess - I have over 45 years experience as a medium.
PLEASE NOTE - The building can look a bit dark.
Parking is available round the back.
Reception Entrance round the back.
We have dimmed lights for the circle and so the building may look as if it is unoccupied.
The car park and exterior lights come on as you walk and activate them.
We do keep the back door locked to stop passers by entering. Please knock on the door to be let in if the doors are locked.
Toilets and dissabled toilets are in the building.
A water fountain is available if you bring your own plastic glass or you can top up water bottles with it.
- Arrive before 7.30 in order to find your seat and settle yourself in.
- Bring your own bottle of drinking water - this is a good idea even if you do not intend giving out messages.
- Chat to other like-minded people before and after the open circle.
- Wear casual clothing. People can get too hot or too cold when they do a meditation. Please be aware of this.
- We will open with an introduction.
- There will then be a short Invocation or prayer.
- Then a short meditation.
- Then people will be offered the chance to talk about what they 'saw' or what happened or how they felt during the meditation. If you got or gelt nothing then just say, 'I'm okay thanks' or something like that.
- This is the time when anyone can give out a message if they want to.
- The circle is open to anyone and everyone - beginners or fully fledged mediums or anyone who just wants to spend some quiet time with friendly people.
- Closing prayer.
- Chat, questions or chin-wag.
MONDAY 1st May, 2017 @ Lowdham Village Hall, Nottinghamshire
1.30.p.m. until 4 p.m. PSYCHIC READINGS AVAILABLE
Village Fete - food, stalls, pianist playing all day long. Do come along and have a Psychic Reading and have some fun.
**Introductory Course/TASTER COURSE - beginning Wed 12th April for 6 weeks - NOW FULL!
If you are interested in learning about psychic matters or mediumship or if you want to brush up on your knowledge then please get in touch - click here
I can do a beginners course or a 'taster' course. If you would like it in your own home or if you have a venue in mind, then do please get in touch. click here
**Friday 21st April, 2017 - Charity evening of mediumship for british heart foundation.
**Friday 10th February 7.30 until 10 p.m. Heanor Labour club, Derbyshire.
12 Red Lion Square Heanor, DE75 7 Derby
Charity Evening of Mediumship
We are holding an evening of Mediumship at the Heanor Labour Club with International Clairvoyants Joy Fisher and Barbara Burgess - 10th February s! This will be a great evening!
Please come along and support this wonderful community group and these wonderfully majestic creatures!
Come along and see if you can get a message from loved ones! Plus it is also nice to meet new people.
We will also have stalls selling items and perhaps other spiritual stalls :) Please, please come along!
We may also have stalls selling horse related items.
Please dig deep and the drinks from the bar are really quite cheap!
Tickets are £7.00 and are available on the door but any additional donation would be greatly received because at present we have 28 horses we are bringing back to full health and our funds are depleting quickly because these animals are not cheap!
We look forward to seeing you all there! :)